In this video, I’ll discuss two of the best SQL courses for beginners.
Some links in this article are affiliate links.
This project-based program will give you hands-on experience with:
- Leveraging the power of SQL commands, functions, and data cleaning methodologies to join, aggregate, and clean tables
- Completing performance tune analysis to provide strategic business recommendations
- Applying relational database management techniques to normalize data schemas in order to build the supporting data structures for a social news aggregator
Sections in this nanodegree include:
- Introduction to SQL
- Management of Relational & Non-Relational Databases
This specialization covers topics such as SQL basics, data wrangling, SQL analysis, AB testing, distributed computing using Apache Spark, and more.
This specialization has these four sections:
- SQL for Data Science (by the way, went through this mini-course a couple of years ago and I highly recommend it)
- Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL
- Distributed Computing with Spark SQL
- SQL for Data Science Capstone Project