In this video, I’ll discuss two of the best SQL courses for beginners.
Some links in this article are affiliate links.
1. Learn SQL Nanodegree (Udacity)
This project-based program will give you hands-on experience with:
- Leveraging the power of SQL commands, functions, and data cleaning methodologies to join, aggregate, and clean tables
- Completing performance tune analysis to provide strategic business recommendations
- Applying relational database management techniques to normalize data schemas in order to build the supporting data structures for a social news aggregator
Sections in this nanodegree include:
- Introduction to SQL
- Management of Relational & Non-Relational Databases
2. Learn SQL Basics for Data Science Specialization (Coursera)
This specialization covers topics such as SQL basics, data wrangling, SQL analysis, AB testing, distributed computing using Apache Spark, and more.
This specialization has these four sections:
- SQL for Data Science (by the way, went through this mini-course a couple of years ago and I highly recommend it)
- Data Wrangling, Analysis and AB Testing with SQL
- Distributed Computing with Spark SQL
- SQL for Data Science Capstone Project